How to install the APK file
- You need an android smartphone to download and install APK files
- Before you can install it on your phone you will need to make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device.
- Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Newer versions of Android do things a little differently. Rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you'll be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.
- If you like, you can also download a file manager app (such as Cx File Explorer or File Manager) so you can easily find files on your Android device.
- or Allow Chrome to install unknown apps by going to Settings > Apps > Menu > Special access > Install unknown apps.
- Download the APK file and open it to install it. Alternatively, transfer the APK Installer from your computer using USB.
Download the WeRecognize APK
Download the latest WeRecognize APK for Android
Use this area to provide additional information on help center.